NO ADVERTISING POLICY!

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
6.54BASS

NO ADVERTISING POLICY!

Post by 6.54BASS »

Steve, I will scream the "NEVER GIVE UP" mantra from the higest mountain!!! I too was nearly blanked this year, instead of giving up, I took a minute or two, regained my composure and went back to fishing. With less than 45 minutes to go, I caught two good keepers back-to-back and wound up 6th! That was probably one of the best lessons I could have learned, my back ender had quit two hours earlier with 1 fish in the live well. I just decided to keep trying and changing baits until the fish hit. I would go as far to say it's sometimes more attitude and determination than skill. Keep your chin up and stay with us, if there is anything we can do to help you realize your dream, I am sure you will find nothing but support from the fines pro-staff anywhere!
Bryan Hinton

fishin hillbilly

NO ADVERTISING POLICY!

Post by fishin hillbilly »

From the number of post, on this board, I don't that any promotions by users would hurt your advertisers.
6.54BASS

NO ADVERTISING POLICY!

Post by 6.54BASS »

Hey hillbilly, welcome to Bassin' USA, you have found one of the best bassin web sites out there. We are growing, and part of that growth is marketing, if you were selling cars and the guy next door were giving them away, you most likely wouldn't be in business for long. The point is that if we don't get paid for the advertising, we won't be either. Stick with us and I think you will see many good and very informative posts on a very marketable forum. One of the things we don't do is bash each other or the site, I for one am very proud of what we have and would like to see it's continued growth. Again, welcome to Bassin USA and we look forward to any knowledge and insight you would be willing to share with your fellow members.
Bryan Hinton

fred

NO ADVERTISING POLICY!

Post by fred »

DO YOU WANT MONEY? PLAESE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO EARN LOTS. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS IS TOTALLY LEGAL. IT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL TO BE SKEPTICAL, I WAS TOO… UNTIL THE MONEY STARTED ARRIVING IN THE MAIL.

Step 1: Send $5 (U.S. Dollars) To EACH Address Below With Correct Postage Stamp In A Folded Sheet Of Paper With Your Name And Address

1) Lisa
57 Hampton Oaks Drive
Hampton, GA

2) A. Furman
8747 Bay Parkway Apt. 2
Brooklyn, NY

3) Trey Oakley
124 South Curtis Lane
Quinlan, TX

4) John Davis
500 East College Street
Missouri Valley College Box 728
Marshall, MO

5) Derek Fetty
4233 Agnes Avenue
Studio City, CA

Step 2: Highlight Entire Article. Go To “EDIT” And Select “COPY”. Select “PASTE” To An Empty Document (Like Microsoft Word) And Select “SAVE”. When You Go To Message Boards Simply Paste The Same Article Over And Over – It Is VERY Simple. Remember To Visit As Many Message Boards As You Can – Because The More You Visit, The More Money You Make.

Step 3: Now Take The #1 Name Off The List. (5 Becomes 4, 4 Becomes 3, Etc.) And Add YOUR Name As #5 On The List. Now Post This Article To The MINIMUM Of 200 Message Boards, Chat Rooms, Or Whatever You May Call Them. Then You Are Finished. WATCH THE MONEY ROLL IN!!!

Some Technical Notes: The Only Thing YOU NEED To Change: Take #1 Off List, Move Names Up, Put YOUR Name For #5. Simply Post THIS ARTICLE (With The Changes Just Mentioned) To The MINIMUM OF 200 Message Boards.

Some More Notes: Just Have Faith That This Will Work, And IT WILL! The Money (Cash… ALL CASH!) Will Start Slowly, But Mount Up More And More As The Months Progress. A $25 Investment CAN AND WILL LEAD YOU TO THOUSANDS – IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THIS RULE:

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP AND THIS SYSTEM WORKS.

(Just Think About It.) Most Of The People Participating In This Are Good People Who Just Want To Earn Some Extra (LOTS OF IT) Money Exactly Like YOU! PLAY FAIR and BE HONEST. Take Care And Have A Great Day!