CONNECTICUT OPEN TOURNAMENTS

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Any of you east coasters signed up to fish any of the opens in CT this year? I always fish the Bryan Kerchal Memorial Tourny & The Connecticut Team Classic (both on Candlewood), but I am looking for others. If anyone knows of any others, please feel free to post them up here on the boards.

Thanks,
BC
Brendan C.
JOE D.

Post by JOE D. »

Brendan,I,m fishing the national bass trail this year,They have a new york trail.www.national-bass.com JOE D.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Thanks for the info Joe... I'll go check out their website.
Brendan C.
MMT

Post by MMT »

Candlewood Open 5/16/04
The CT. Bass Anglers is holding their first annual team open for the St. Judes Childrens Hospital. Open to only 40 boats please register asap. Thank you very much.

Bren, I can put you in touch with the guy who runs the event. Give me a call.
Craig DeFranzo
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Will do... Sorry, I have been on the road for the past 10 days and haven't had a chance to even visit the site...

Thanks
Brendan C.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Brendan,

LILLINONAH OPEN 4/10/04
HEART OF CONNECTICUT 6ht ANNUAL LILLY OPEN

To benefit the Connecticut junior BASS Federation.

4/10/04 Lake Lillinonah(Steel Bridge) 7-3

Hope this helps,
Woody
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Thanks Woody... I was going to fish that one, but I decided to take my wife away for a long overdue vacation. If you are fishing that tournament, kick some butt...

Thanks again!
Brendan C.
ctopentournament

Post by ctopentournament »

Hey everyone! Im running a series of open tournaments this year just for fun nothing serious. You can look at the schedule and all the other happy stuff at www.ctopentournament.com Its brand new so come out and have fun! Thanks, Dave
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Thanks for the update Dave. I'll have to take a look at my schedule to see if I can make any of them. How many boats do you expect on average?
Brendan C.
ctopentournament

Post by ctopentournament »

Hi Brendan, It varies with all the different lakes, so being registered with the D.E.P They have their limit on to how many you can have. This weekend is eight, and I haven't had anyone pre-register yet so it's still up in the air on how many are going, as of right now its 5. Its short notice cuz I had to change the lakes last minute. Thank you very much for your interest, and just show up or get a hold of me if you wanna go. Thank you very much, Dave K www.ctopentournament.com