HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
brendanc

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by brendanc »

Thanks Ray... Highland is a great lake. lots of quality fish and also many species. I'm glad I decided to go. Yesterday on Forge, with the tennis elbow, I was only able to put together about a 13lb-14lb bag. I lost a real slob because I couldn't set the hook hard enough... that fish would have put me over 15+lbs.

Any word on LIB at Hither Hills?
Brendan C.
YAR

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by YAR »

i think rob cosbin won the HH TX with about 18lbs. also did you here that HH is now a 15in lake now for bass.
mofish

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by mofish »

Well my wife and I finally won one!!
We won the Cedar Creek CAST tournament with 14.49. It was a great day seem like every dock I pitched at had a fish on it. One more left for the season we have qualified for the championship easy thanks to that win, and our best lake coming up. So hopefully the slow start we had will finish with a couple of wins.

Good luck to everyone else finishing out the rest of the year.

Conley
Thanks,
Conley Staley
brendanc

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by brendanc »

Conley,

Congrats to you and your wife! I think the longer you go with out a win the better they feel, right?

Ray,

Cosban had over 17lbs and yes I did hear about the 15" size limit. Just be glad they haven't closed the place down... that will be next...

BC
Brendan C.
MMT

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by MMT »

Hither where???? lol....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Craig DeFranzo
STEELHORSE

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by STEELHORSE »

Well, I am a new member, but to give the run down. I am fishing the Wal-Mart BFL in the Cowboy division and I am in 44th over all. I took 7th in the March tournament an looking forward to the Rayburn tournament in September. Will be trying to get in the top 30 and going to the regional. Will post more information as time progresses. Good fishing.
KENNETH ARDOIN