TOURNEMENT HELP!

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
YAMASENKO

TOURNEMENT HELP!

Post by YAMASENKO »

We did well. We finished in the top ten I was a 1/2 an ounce from winning lunker with a 4lbs 13oz large mouth but oh well not bad for the first one. Thanks for all the help.

CATCH AND RELEASE SO OUR KIDS GENERATION AND OUR GRANDKIDS GENERATION CAN ENJOY HUNTING THOSE SAME LUNKERS WE HAVE ENJOYED CATCHING.
brendanc

TOURNEMENT HELP!

Post by brendanc »

I'm glad to hear you did so well. Nice Largemouth! What stage did you find the fish in?
Brendan C.
YAMASENKO

TOURNEMENT HELP!

Post by YAMASENKO »

I cought her on a frenzy shallow diver in the perch color with about 1 hour left.
CATCH AND RELEASE SO OUR KIDS GENERATION AND OUR GRANDKIDS GENERATION CAN ENJOY HUNTING THOSE SAME LUNKERS WE HAVE ENJOYED CATCHING.
YAMASENKO

TOURNEMENT HELP!

Post by YAMASENKO »

Also they were starting to bed down. I cought this one in about 3 feet of water just as a sandbar dropped off on a corner of a cove.
YAMASENKO

TOURNEMENT HELP!

Post by YAMASENKO »

Well my next tournament is not until june 17 and it's on a lake that I have fished before. Plus they should be in spawn then, and I could throw a peice of mac and cheese out there and get somthing hehe. I will keep you all posted thanks.