Calling out Roboworm - Flick-Shake Worm

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hey Roboworm...

Did you think I was going to forget about our conversation about the "Flick-shake worm"? Well, what happened? I thought you were going to start a topic about this? Oh well, I'll just have to get the post started for you...

So tell us, what makes the Flick-Shake worm so great? To me, it just seams like a typical wacky worm...

BC
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

I started typing it today and then pc froze and lost it...i was home today, im sick...then got frustrated. i will get a post up..i promise
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

I hate when you lose stuff on the computer... Hey man, I hope you feel better. Looking forward to chatting about this topic.

BC
Brendan C.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

I usually surf the net when I'm frustrated. I turn the lights down low, pour a cocktail, get some tissues and read posts about the meaning of Barry Manilow songs. Sometimes I even shed a tear of melanchollyness. Whadya think the tissue were for?
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
KNBman

Post by KNBman »

Apparently there is something different about the Flick Shake. The bass in the lake I fish at just gobble 'em up. As a matter of fact, I've caught more fish on the Flick Shake than any other worm in my arsenal in the past couple months. I think the kinks in the tail section of the worm is a big part of the success for this worm. Add to that, they are softer than any wacky worm I've used so far. Whether I'm flylining them, fishing them on a dropshot rig, or using them on a Chotto wacky jighead, they flat out produce fish.

Here's a couple caught on the Jackall Flick Shake 4.8 in Green Pumpkin Candy.

brendanc

Post by brendanc »

KNBman,

There's something different about these worms, as you are not the first person I have spoken with who makes the same observations.

On a side note, a couple of comments for you...

Nice photos and bass.
Sweet float tube setup!
I have to know if your feet show up on the Lowrance while your kicking around?

For those of you who are wondering what the Jackall Flick Shake worm looks like:

Flick Shake Video

Here is a link to the product page on Jackall's website: Jackall Flick Shake Webpage
Brendan C.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Thats a float tube?? I thought his PFD had gone off!
SomethingSmells

Post by SomethingSmells »

Just wondering where to get them. We did that with a senko worm and weedless hook friday nite. And this is what we caught
James Carroll "Live,Love,Laugh and fish"
KNBman

Post by KNBman »

Thanks for the comments Brendan. No, my fins don't show up on the finder. I've tried putting them directly under the transducer and it doesn't show. My guess is it's lost in the surface clutter.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Do you find that the kink in the tail causes line twist when rigged as a texas rig or for swimming a worm? When you rig it texas style do you hook it so it sits with its tail up or down? Same for split shotting?