Jigging Spoons

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
George Cawthorn

Jigging Spoons

Post by George Cawthorn »

Nunz!! Thanks for the info on jigging spoons. That was pretty informative.

I know at this time of year the fish are off deeper. Many times I've seen the bass boats out far off the shoreline and I don't see much casting going on. Then I know it's vertical presetations with the spoons or jigs or dropshots.

Later........ geobass
jmoyer198484

Jigging Spoons

Post by jmoyer198484 »

yep and they work here in south carolina 2, i just won a bass tournament last sat on jigging spoons [berrys flex it spoon]and it was a very tuff day, cold front just moved in 2 days before and it rained all week up 2 the tournament,and the water was like glass,no wind all day. so i had 3 of the hardest bass fishing factors working against me and the only thing that put the fish in my boat was a jigging spoon,so believe it, these baits rock when the fish are turned off,so they got 2 work when they are turned on as well!
jason moyer
jmoyer198484

Jigging Spoons

Post by jmoyer198484 »

i did 150.00 dollars cash,and it was .6 oz spoon and all my fish were caught bouncing it off the bottom in around 20-30 ft of water, and i weighted in 4 fish at 6.97 lbs, a very light weight, but there was only 7 fish caught all day in the whole tournament, 2nd was one fish at 3.03 and third was the owner of my boat with one fish at 1.67, and i do have the tournamet pics up now in the gallery
jason moyer