New Fishing Shows are on...

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

It's that time of year and the fishing shows are coming on...

Favorites:

Bass Pro

Hook N' Look

City Limits
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

What about Linder's Angling Edge?
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

its ok...can only watch a rapala or berkley gulp product thrown so many times
**Ray Charpentier**
SomethingSmells

Post by SomethingSmells »

Bass Edge
James Carroll "Live,Love,Laugh and fish"
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

Ya not a bad show...but they changed channels...and i dont get the outdoor channel
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Originally Posted By: Roboworm99its ok...can only watch a rapala or berkley gulp product thrown so many times

LMAO!!! Bro I know exactly what you are talking about. Yes, they have gotten to be a bit like an "infomercial" at least as far as products are concerned, however, if you can look past the "branding" they really go over some detailed stuff... more so than any show I have ever seen. There's no B.S. in their shows, it actually works and I'd have to admit I credit a lot of my fishing success and versatility to the things I've learned from the Linders (mostly through their books).

Anyway, I just wanted to touch on that point.

BC
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

True...they break down points and depths and at which time certain depths and areas to look for...and you can apply your own lure for presentation.

I also forgot a day on the lake, excellent show and mark zona's show, pretty entertaining...and some tutorial stuff
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

You had also mentioned the "Bass Pros" (Bass Pro Shops) I like that show a lot. They also do a good job of getting into the details.

On a side note, what's with Shaw Grigsby (One More Cast)? He's turned into Billy Mays "The Infomercial Guy":

And it seems that ever year he's doing less bass fishing and more "other fishing"... He's really become a Salty. I think last season at least half of his shows were red fish, grouper, stripers, blue fish, etc.

Don't get me wrong I love saltwater fishing, but I don't want to watch a freshwater guy going out with a saltwater guide (training wheels) and trying to teach people something... I'd rather watch the guide without Shaw! lol

BC
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

haha...ya gotta love his haircut, if i hear one more commercial for [censored]'s Sporting Goods..ughh...ya my wife can't stand his show..with his gollllyyy......ya he has turned into Mark Sosin...remember his Salt Show?

Oh..and I had my cable updated...i get outdoor channel now...so got to watch the world jr hockey game between canada and russia...wow..what a game.

so now i am looking forward to some new fishing shows.
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Yeah, he gets a bit too excited. What about him fishing in Mexico... he's screaming and yelling about 5 pound bass and I'm sitting at home thinking "I can walk to my local pond and catch a 5, 6 or 7". Land something over 10lbs and then you can get excited Billy, oh, I mean Shaw, Shaw!
Brendan C.