New Fishing Shows are on...

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

Well the Roland and Bill show was on ..fishing the Swimbaits.
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Wow... a lot of people coming clean with their true feelings. I grew up watching them all too. They did have a positive impact on my fishing and desire to fish more.

Hank Parker is another good host. I think of them all, his T.V. personality is the one I can relate to the most.

As for "A Day on the Lake" S.S., it is regularly on Saturday mornings before Bassmasters on ESPN. Here's the full schedule:

TV Schedule for "A Day On The Lake"
Brendan C.
SomethingSmells

Post by SomethingSmells »

Thanks man, Ya I almost don't wake up for Bassmasters so I never saw the show before and you think I would check on line before I start to open my mouth. LOL
James Carroll "Live,Love,Laugh and fish"
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

Record them?

This seasons list of anglers, not impressive for me...the Lane boys maybe..
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

You know Robo... Although I would not say that I am a "fan" of any of the guys listed, it is interesting to watch each of them just to see how they approach a new body of water. Sometimes I get impressed and other times and am left saying "this guy is on the pro tour???".

For someone like S.S. who has never seen the show, he'll probably enjoy watching them all.

Now on a side note, what about Ulimate Match Fishing??? Let's take a poll:

BC
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

Havent seen that one yet
**Ray Charpentier**
SomethingSmells

I watch alot of fishing shows. The one question that comes to mind all the time witch would be good for both Robo and Brendan to answer is does the same lures work in both areas? Cause the seasons change different here then CA. Like the list of lures Robo put up for me will they work here? I still have alot to learn. I try looking for books in Borders but how do you know witchs ones are any good. I need help...LOL
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Jason, good questions... I have always agreed with the saying that "a bass, is a bass, regardless of where they are located". Seasons and forage dictate the rest.

As for books, there are so many out there, but my personal favorite is "Lunker, by Bob Underwood". It is a must read for any aspiring angler.

Amazon has the book used for like $7.24 a copy: Link to "LUNKER" by Bob Underwood on Amazon

Hey Robo,

It's a tournament show that pairs top named pros in a head-to-head competition fishing out of the same boat. It is brkon into 4 quarters and they each take turns at the trolling motor.

Check out the website: Ultimate Match Fishing

Brendan C.
SomethingSmells

Thanks Brendan, I just bought it.