ULTIMATE BASS FISHING SECRET!!!!!

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
swimbait101

Post by swimbait101 »

Attention fisherman of Bassinusa!!! Fireball and I have decided to share a secret that will make u fill a limit in NO TIME WHATSOEVER!!!! With this secret, YOU will never farm a fish EVER AGAIN!!!

So you must be asking yourself, "what is he talking about?, this must be a gimmick like the helicopter lure." Trust me, this is absolutely not a gimmick and you will land more fish than ever before!!!

So here is the secret you have been waiting for....

When you are fishing and you get a bite, scream out loud "DOUBLE RAINBOW!!" and then set the hook.

I can guarantee you that if you do it correctly, you will never lose a fish ever again!!

Here are some true stories:
To swimbait101 and fireball, CA
“Hey swimbait101 and fireball!! Im am sooo happy I learned your secret to bass fishing. So yesterday my friend fireball, and I were fishing the Castaic lagoon. I got a bite and before I set the hook I screamed “double rainbow!!” and guess what? I CAUGHT THE FISH!!! After I released the fish, fireball screamed “double rainbow!!” and he caught a fish too!!!! I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR FISHING SECRET!!! IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!!!!! This is the scary part, I hooked a bass later on but I didn’t scream “double rainbow!!” so the fish SNAPPED ME OFF on something!!! I was really freaked. And guess what? IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!! I got a bite and didn’t scream double rainbow so the FISH DIDN’T GET HOOKED!! We left soon afterwards. I want to thank you guys for the ultimate bass secret!!!
From,
Swimbait101

The next time you are fishing, use the ULTIMATE BASS FISHING SECRET!!! Don’t forget to send us your true story!!! THANKS!!!!!!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

You're going to have a tuff time selling that one to this crowd boys...
Brendan C.
George Cawthorn

Post by George Cawthorn »

Confucius says.....

"The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be made to understand it."

Young grasshopper you have been misled by Tooth Fairy. Quick set hook first then yell Double Rainbow. Work better.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

I hope you guys aren't hooked on this viral video:

Double Rainbow Article

Brendan C.
swimbait101

Post by swimbait101 »

yea, we are in that little trout stream....hahahahaha
SpoonMinnow

Post by SpoonMinnow »

I can think of other things I yell that don't include those words - especially after I've lost a fish! @%*#%
Formerly known as SenkoSam
heylucky

Post by heylucky »

@*@# me Beiber boys... I aint yelling Rainbow anywhere near the lake >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish"
bassfranky

Post by bassfranky »

Thank you for an entertaining post, thanks for the tip & the good laugh.
Bass Fishing Techniques
Volman482

Post by Volman482 »

Will "Rain DoubleBow" work just as well????????
smallmouth

Post by smallmouth »

Been a singer as well as a fisherman all my life and Man! I cannot stand "autotune" which is the supposed "cool" effect on the voices and instruments in that song.

Perhaps if you had that tune "cranked" in your bass boat while casting an Alabama Rig you'd land five 5 pounders every time after shouting "Double Rainbow!" You could win all the tournaments and find that "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow (X 2 of course)
Of course there could be consequences. You just might turn into a "wee little leprechaun"!

God Bless,
Don