LIB MAHOPAC TURNAMENT

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
YAR

LIB MAHOPAC TURNAMENT

Post by YAR »

HEY TIM CONGRATS ON WINNING MAHOPAC NICE BAG OF FISH. I OVER HEARD YOU SAYING YOU GOT THEM DEEP. WHAT WERE YOU KEYING ON. AND WHAT WERE YOU USEING.
joec

LIB MAHOPAC TURNAMENT

Post by joec »

Hey RAY C. - why are you the only person with big letters in their name... are you really that special???

:p :rolleyes:
YAR

LIB MAHOPAC TURNAMENT

Post by YAR »

BECAUSE I'M THE MAN!!!! SO MR. BASS2000 ARE YOU GOING TO DEFEND YOUR TITLE , OR IS YOUR PARTNER GOING TO BACKEND YOU.LOL
SMbass

LIB MAHOPAC TURNAMENT

Post by SMbass »

I caught my bass on offshore humps, covered with basketball size rocks and gravel areas. The humps rose from 30 feet of water to 4' or 12'. Most of the bass were holding in about 15' of water. All my bass, which totaled over 35 for the day, came on a carolina rigged white 4" Lunker City Whipstick to match the Alewifes that the bass were feeding on. The trick was to find the gravel spots, where the bass were feeding. Once I could find that spot, I would keep casting to it until I caught all the bass that were there. I rotated 3 such spots all day long. What a great day on the water!
Tim Carini
joec

LIB MAHOPAC TURNAMENT

Post by joec »

Hey,

Get to bed youngin's ...great job on the Hudson now you can pay me back the $500 you owe me!!!!

Joey
d.mcgarry

LIB MAHOPAC TURNAMENT

Post by d.mcgarry »

Hey Tim, great job on Mahopac, now I know why I had to finesse those fish on the those spots spots after you were threw with them. I guess the Lunker City lures Keep kicking Bass every where we go . That is a good thing becuase like my freind Bill Alexander you can't find a better man than Herb Reed. Good Luck to you and the rest of the Lunker City Team.. Real Fisherman that don't spennd all day telling stories on the internet.
Dan McGarry : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
**DONOTDELETE**

LIB MAHOPAC TURNAMENT

Post by **DONOTDELETE** »

HEY TIM......GREAT JOB!!LUNKER CITY COMES THROUGH AGAIN!!!GREAT COMPANY GREAT BAITS!.....THEM OLE BROWN FISH LOVE 'EM...SPECIALLY THEM SLUGGOS!!!ROLAND