NY Alliance - Challange CUP

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

So who's going to be at the challenge cup? I know Anthony, Ron & Ray are going... who are the other 3?

[ July 10, 2001: Message edited by: brendanc ]
Brendan C.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Dave Lengyel is going to the tournament with either Steve Socko or Donna Destefano. Other than that I have no Clue!!!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
YAR

Post by YAR »

i think dave stoner is fishing with anthony, and there are a couple of alternate if some can't go. where going to kick butt, THIS IS OUR YEAR.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Well, based on the meeting last night, it looks like Anthony has everything under control. If any of you guys would like to have a meeting to plan a stratogy and go over the lake... Let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Good Luck...
Brendan C.
YAR

Post by YAR »

well the challenge cup is over and we can hold our heads high, we came in 3rd with a total of 22.12lb. we missed 2nd by a lb. with only 3 14ft Jon boats with 15hp on them and thier big bass boats with 150hp and more we showed them, we can fish with the best of them. to my challenge cup team mates we can be proud! it was a great tournament everybody was friendly and food was good. can't wait till next year.
d.mcgarry

Post by d.mcgarry »

Hats off to the challenge cup team they did an excellent job!!!! also thanks to Ray Scully who keeps everything together, Ray has single handedly kept this project alive with lots of help from Dan Mongo, Dennis Smith,Bob Jorgenson and Neil Destefano. I know I missed some others but Thanks to them as well I hope I will be fortunate to be there next year. Good Fishing to all and to all a good rest of year!!!
Dan McGarry : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
JoeM

Post by JoeM »

First, let me salute the organizer of the Alliance/ Alliance Challenge Cup event every year. Ray Scully is uniquely qualified to run such an event and does it with class.
Second, TEAM LIB did a fantastic job as a team, sharing success. There is a saying that "You can do wonderful things if you don't care who gets the credit!" These guys deserve a great round of applause when they are introduced to the Club next Thursday.
Great job, guys!
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator