Howdy From Colorado!!!

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
hyperdub

Howdy From Colorado!!!

Post by hyperdub »

How ya'll doing, Andy Scott here from The Denver Bassmasters. I just came upon this site tonight and i love it...Actually i think it could be the best Bass Fishing site i have ever seen. Thats AWESOME!! Anyways i'm here to address myself. If you guys and gals need any help and advice on Colorado Bass don't hesitate to ask me. i've been fishing Club tournaments now for alittle over a year. i fish non-boater...so if any of you other non-boaters need advice just give me a hollar Gots to run. Take care!
FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoeMo

Howdy From Colorado!!!

Post by JoeMo »

Hyperdub- Welcome aboard BassinUSA. We hope you will move all over the site, checking all the great information that is available.

Keep posting or ask questions from our excellent Pro Staff.

Thanks again. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
mofish

Howdy From Colorado!!!

Post by mofish »

Welcome to the board hyperdud!!! This is a great place to find out what you need. These PRO-STAFFERS are great. THey have all improved my fishing by their answers. Just because we don't live in the same states doesn't mean that a tactic in New York or Colorado won't work some place else.

Anyway welcome to the sight.
Thanks,
Conley Staley
brendanc

Howdy From Colorado!!!

Post by brendanc »

Yes... Welcome aboard... Thanks for the compliments, we have put a lot of hard work into this site and this is only the begining.

If you didn't check out our "Bass Clubs" section yet, take a minute to go through it and you can sign up your club for a FREE updatable webpage on our site...
Brendan C.
natasfonik

Howdy From Colorado!!!

Post by natasfonik »

i've been looking to become a member of b.a.s.s. but do not have the resources
would love to get in on some tourney's
any answers would be greatly welcomed
bass master/colo.
nice to be here please rate me
thanks for all your posts