Senkos don't work well

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
JoeM

Senkos don't work well

Post by JoeM »

-----in my bathtub! Gotcha!
That wasn't the reason for posting this subject. It was posted to underline the idea that even Senkos aren't magic all the time. If there are no bass around, even the almighty Yammies can't capture them.
Mind you, this is not a bashing exercise. I have used Gary's baits for probably 15 years.
Good Fishing. JoeM
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator
JoeM

Senkos don't work well

Post by JoeM »

Couldn't get any bites, huh? I thought that tag line would work every time.
Senkos work out on the lakes, but even using Kick'n Bass fishing them in my bathtub has only accomplished one thing-
I now need another bathroom! JoeM
Good Fishing,
brendanc

Senkos don't work well

Post by brendanc »

SENKOS SUCK!!! Well, they don't suck, they work very well... It's just the expensive non-durable side of them that suck... Gary must be rollin' in those $$$BUCKS$$$ he makes off us sorry saps who keep shelling out the money for more of these things...

I think next season I'm going to fish with ALKA SELTZER... They will probably last longer!!!
Brendan C.
JoeM

Senkos don't work well

Post by JoeM »

BC- You mean Brother Stuart didn't cut up a bunch of tube "Washers" for you or show you how to use "Hook Tape" for you to protect your Senkos down in No-Man's-Land? I am in deep shock!
The Bass Doctor is ignoring a Patient? Doesn't that violate the Hippocratic Oath or something?
Charles, where are you? JoeM
Good Fishing,