pre-rigged worms, do nothing worms

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

I began bass fishing 22 yrs ago with pre-rigged plastic worms. Years ago I also used do nothing worms after reading a bassmaster article. I gave these baits up for more refined lures as the years went on. Thought I would look silly throwing these lures. Now I see senkos are the ticket. Look like lures I gave up on. Does anyone still fish the pre-rigged or do nothings? Do they produce today? FYI: Bought a ton of senkos as like many Im a junky for plastic baits!
joec

Post by joec »

Hi Butch, I never used those worms you are talking about. I have fished the "Do nothing" style many times. Glad to see you fell into the senko trap like the rest of us. They cost a lot, but I think they are worth the extra bucks.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

There's a worm called a plow-jockey I like. They sell them at northern bass supply. I fish it behind a split shot real slow. Helps beat the frontal blues. Kinda like an ultralight Jack Chancellor rig.
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York