help w/ spinnerbaits

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
Roboworm99

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by Roboworm99 »

thats the one brendan, secret bait for me out here...its an awesome bait. let me know if you get some to try...i used to use Hart baits years ago...but that one there is an interesting design...i used to make/modify my own baits...adding blades so there would be 3 to 4 blades on an arm, different style blades, etc...i have been trying to bend my own to be similar to the persuader but better...i like theres because the blades bang into each other randomly...and if you didnt know better, the first time you throw it, you think a fish just hit it...
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by brendanc »

I certainly will let you know if they are interested in letting us review their product.

It must take some getting used to with those blades randomly hitting into each other...
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by Roboworm99 »

Ya it does, especially, when throwing them on a Phenix Boron rod
**Ray Charpentier**
RIBAA

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by RIBAA »

My all time best producing lure is mann's hank parker classic 3/8 oz. Chartreuse/white with the gold colorado/indiana blades. Mann's Website
Dan

RI Bass
brendanc

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by brendanc »

Hi RIBAA,

Hank actually did a show one time and talked about why that bait was so productive. I also noticed that a few other pros seem to use the same combo. George Cochran did a whole segment on ESPN on the same spinner bait combo. There's something about that size and blade combo that bass really seem to prefer.

BC
Brendan C.
bjeff42

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by bjeff42 »

i use white spinnerbaits mostly willow leaf blade i cast and reel no stop just a twitch every so often but not alot, or try to just nick the top of the weeds in a weed bed works great for me all summer
brendanc

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by brendanc »

Yeah, ticking the weeds can be very productive with a spinnerbait. Do you have a favorite brand Jeff?
Brendan C.
MbBass

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by MbBass »

Originally Posted By: BrendanHey Robo,

is this the spinnerbait you are talking about?

It looks pretty cool... I would like to find a spinner like that where can i go to find one??? thanx
brendanc

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by brendanc »

Hi MbBass,

You can get them online at:

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpage ... D-PPS.html

Here is a link to a product review of this spinnerbait:

Persuader Spinnerbait Product Review
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

help w/ spinnerbaits

Post by Roboworm99 »