What's new, gearheads?

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
bubba_bass

What's new, gearheads?

Post by bubba_bass »

Whats the hot new gear out there? Any hot new lures or baits? I have not got ot any of the fishing shows, but I would love to hear what people think of any of the new gear coming out for this season?
Cabin fever's got me crazy.
Catch'em up!
johnnie crain outdoors

What's new, gearheads?

Post by johnnie crain outdoors »

If you can afford one any of the new Humminbird side imaging depth finders are great.(See posts). You'll see stuff you've never seen before. Also the new Ima Lures Flit is a great jerkbait, one that goes down to about eight feet and suspends. New lip design makes that possible. If you've never tried the Mann's Snake Lure, I highly recommend them, caught some really fine bass on them last year. Try the Black neon 8 inch version. Johnnie
Johnnie Crain
swimbait101

What's new, gearheads?

Post by swimbait101 »

The six inch bbz
MbBass

What's new, gearheads?

Post by MbBass »

I just purchased a daiwa twitchin bar. It took about 15 minutes to get used to but man that is a awsome reel. That bar does some crazy action to crankbait and worms and other soft plastics. I wish they had a blue one at a cheaper price. The grey and red reel is 59 bucks , while the blue and silver one is 199. Try it out at the stores. And it throws even better even weightless it throws great.