2009 Ardent XS1000 and XS600 Reels

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
TableRockGuide

2009 Ardent XS1000 and XS600 Reels

Post by TableRockGuide »

Well just got my new Ardent reels for 2009 and WOW! Unreal reels if you are a baitcasting person.. These guys are really smooth and can cast a country mile with ease.

Best thing about these reels you can adjust the side counter weights to fit your style of fishing. With 6 counter clips you can adjust to counter for wind, or lighter baits or just backlashes. Even if you have never fished a baitcasting reel these are for you. I will setup all 6 weights out for my clients and within one hour they are casting like a pro with no backlashes!

All of these are American made just up the road from me in Macon Missouri. These come with a 3 year factory warranty, beat that with the other reels out there that cost from 250.00 to 600.00 dollars???

XS1000 (Retail 249.95)

11 Ball Bearings and 1 roller bearing. 11 ball bearings on the reel handles as well. 6.3 to 1 and can hold up to 100 yards of 15 pound test with factory spool or 200 yards with the new deep spool ad on. All come with the new Ardent Reel Butter and Reel oil, this stuff is great even for other reels out there.

XS600 (Retail 189.00)

6 Ball Bearings with one roller bearing. 6 Ball bearings on the reel handles as well. 6.3 to 1 and can hold up to 100 yards of 15 pound test with factory spool or 200 yards with the new deep spool ad on. All come with the new Ardent Reel Butter and Reel oil, this stuff is great even for other reels out there.

This new XS600 really suprized me as well very smooth and long casting. Both reels fit very well in the palm of your hand and there is really no weight to them as well. Easy to take apart for cleaning and come with a reel sock for storage.

Both of these reels you take a 1/2 ounce football jig and cast it and add about 30 yards to your cast even more once you get the counter weight adjusted to your likeing. I had a client bring his new 600.00 reel and was braging about how far he could cast, so we had alittle contest, well after beating 5 out of 5 trys, he sat his down and starting using these..

Ardent reels are well worth in investment and get my vote for a really outstanding reel and will hold up to any reel on the market. I know strong words but you have to try these guys..

Good Fishing

Capt. Don
Capt. Don House: Bassin' USA Prostaff : Missouri

Capt. Don House
Branson Fishing Guide Service
Table Rock Lake, Branson Mo.
USCG Licensed and Insured
http://www.bransonfishingguideservice.com

Pro Staff for Bassin' USA, G3 Boats, Yamaha Outboards, Humminbird Electronics, Minnkota Trolling motors, Grandt Custom Rods, Center City Marine, JackAll, Ardent Reels and Thunder Struck Jigs