I'm winning knot wars on TV

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
Fish-N-Fool

Post by Fish-N-Fool »

Last year I posted my knot I use (The Fish-N-Fool knot) on another forum, I called it "Knot wars they got it wrong". Well they got it right now because they are tying my knot on the TV show and it is winnning it all!!!!!!!!
Man that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool. Be sure to watch next week when my knot goes up against last years winner the palomar for the best knot ever!!!!!!!
I have been sharing my knot on my website for my customers to tie my baits on with for about 3 years now. My website is currently down so don't look for it till spring. But it will be back up in a month or so . I'm just so stoked about Steve Pennaz found my knot and used it on his show. If you would like to learn to tie the Fish-N-Fool knot you can watch the video at Knot wars here. Fish-N-Fool knot on Knot wars against the Miller knot This could be really huge for me.
Tnx Rick
Fish-N-Fool lures
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

But will it beat the Mighty Palomar Knot?????

The suspense is killing me....
**Ray Charpentier**
BTwizy

Post by BTwizy »

Man that Palomar Knot really brings alot to the table. Good luck Fish-N-Fool!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Best of luck Fishin-N-Fool...
Brendan C.
Fish-N-Fool

Post by Fish-N-Fool »

Robowormy, Yes it will beat the palomar and I will forever be known as the inventor of the Worlds Greastest Fishing Knot. >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" /> Or at least I think so. >/crazy.gif" alt="crazy" title="crazy" height="15" width="15" /> Tnx for the support guys
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

What do you get if you win?
**Ray Charpentier**
Fish-N-Fool

Post by Fish-N-Fool »

Not a dammmmm thing lol >/crazy.gif" alt="crazy" title="crazy" height="15" width="15" />
Ok maybe a plug for my Fish-N-Fool Lures site on their site with a link to mine I hope.
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

good luck to ya
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

So many knots... so little time...
Brendan C.