The Fish-N-Fool knot wins all the marbles!!!!!!!

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
Fish-N-Fool

Post by Fish-N-Fool »

The
Fish-N-Fool knot beats the Palomar in a head to head battle on Knot Wars to win the Grand Championship of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Steve Pennaz of the N. American Fishing Club didn't believe it would ever happen. That any knot could beat the mighty Palomar, but in a test he did himself, the Fish-N-Fool Knot beat the Palomar in all 3 line types, Florocarbon, Mono and Braid. He told me if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes he would have never believed it. He was a avid user of the Palomar knot but said that my knot really impressed him. He thinks this will become one of the standards in fishing for tying a hook to a line. Pretty cool huh?
I have been getting a ton of good things out of this . All of the local papers are picking up on this and running stories in the paper. The director of a local Fishing and hunting expo at the fairgrounds next weekend saw it in the paper and called me up and wants me to come demonstrate my knot to the crowd and talk about it in a short spot between the scheduled speakers on both Sat. and Sun. I believe in the next few weeks the fishing message boards on the net will be alive talking about the Fish-N-Fool Knot. But hey, I will still remember all the little people when I'm rich and famous.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

That's great Fish-N-Fool... I was never able to watch the video on that website, is there another place where it can be viewed so folks can see how your knot is tied?

Thanks,
Brendan
Brendan C.
Fish-N-Fool

Post by Fish-N-Fool »

I only have this drawing of it and a bad copy i did of the show with my camcorder it may help you Go Here and click on the Fish-N-Fool knot link. Here is a diagram of how to hold and tie the knot. The main thing is to go through the hook eye twice and give it 5 wraps arounf the main lines.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

It's very similar to the "berkley trilene knot"... however yours seems to wrapped (upwards). Did they test yours against that knot, just curious?

Berkley Trilene Knot

Brendan C.
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

Congrats FNF...

Hopefully the exposure gets you noticed...
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hey I found a link on your website to a video of the knot being tied:

FISH-N-FOOL KNOT VIDEO
Brendan C.
Fish-N-Fool

Post by Fish-N-Fool »

Originally Posted By: BrendanIt's very similar to the "berkley trilene knot"... however yours seems to wrapped (upwards). Did they test yours against that knot, just curious?

Brendan, The Trilene knot was on the show last year and lost to the Palomar knot. It did preform well and is a good knot, but it is not nearly as strong as the Fish-N-Fool knot. You can go back and watch last years as well as all of this years shows here http://www.fishingclub.com/ExtraContent ... tHome.aspx
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Very cool... I personally do not use the Berkley Knot, just remembered how it was tied and that's why I mentioned it.

So how do you go about having the knot branded as yours?

BC
Brendan C.