When purchasing a new spinning reel

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Dicks has em, so does J&H. Clams are singing now!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Thanks frank, I'm heading up to Auburn Saturday to bass pro shop with my daughter, It's my first time you think they would have 20 packs or more, J&H and dicks sell them but only seen them in 4 or 6 pack. By the way nunz does look like he's buying your house very similar backyard. how is the lake doing haven't fished it in awhile ?
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Don't listen to Nunz... he's just teasing you. You want to feel as much as you can... including what your making contact with on the bottom.

By the way Nunz... Joey never sprang for the GLX, he wimped out and bought an IMX... after trying out my GLX last spring, now he wants to upgrade his IMX to GLX...

LIfisherman and S.S., Nunz is talking about Joey that you met at D-ick's Sporting Goods that night.

You guys should go to the Rockland County show in Suffern, NY. You'll be able to check out all the different rods you could ever want, ranging from $25.00 to $500+

BC
Brendan C.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

You are too much buddy... like everyone I have a lot to learn. I wish I was as good as you make me sound!

I think it's important to have that thirst for knowledge, otherwise we just get stagnant. What really makes this site great is that everyone shares information with each other. I can always learn something new when I read these posts and participate in the conversations going on between our members.

BC
Brendan C.
heylucky

Post by heylucky »

Thanks for the info guys.. and the comic relief! Now can someone come over to my house and "supertune" my baitcasters?
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish"
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Send me a ticket, I'll come out!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
hookup1225

Post by hookup1225 »

I'm a recent convert to st. croix as well and so far I really like them. I just picked up an AVS68MXF paired it up with a Shimano Stradic 2500 and hoping to break it in at Castaic Lagoon tonight.

Ever
George Cawthorn

Post by George Cawthorn »

That Crucial dropshot rod looked pretty good to me if I had to take just one.

I have a custom made job that a friend made for me... looks just like that.

I keep mine loaded up with 6 lb. P-Line Halo. Graeat all round performer for small plastics and jerk baits.