Spinner bait storage.

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
Anthony Falzon

Spinner bait storage.

Post by Anthony Falzon »

What storage do you find best for spinner baits and buzz baits ?
brendanc

Spinner bait storage.

Post by brendanc »

Here's the one I use:

Click on the link below and do a search for the words "utility box" and that one will come up. Also search the word "spinner" in the store and a few variations come up:

BASSIN' USA - Bass Fishing Tackle Store (powered by Amazon.com)
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

Spinner bait storage.

Post by Roboworm99 »

There are a couple of good options out there...I have and use the box Brendan posted...me personally I don't like it much. Cumbersome to take with you...baits tangle. You take out one and 3 come with it.

I currently us the tackle logic binder style. I prefer this style because i can put them in a backpack, since im shore bound most of the time. but even when im on a boat...they pack nicely in my tackle bag.

There are lots of hard plastic containers as well, falcome just came out with a new elite series.
**Ray Charpentier**
SomethingSmells

Spinner bait storage.

Post by SomethingSmells »

You can give your old spinnerbaits to your wife/girlfriend

She will love ya
James Carroll "Live,Love,Laugh and fish"
brendanc

Spinner bait storage.

Post by brendanc »

lol!

Those Falcon boxes are awesome, but expensive. I used to use the tackle logic stuff, but got away from them because "out of sight, out of mind" with me at least. I went back to clear boxes so I can see what I have... (and I still don't know what I have) >/frown.gif" alt="frown" title="frown" height="15" width="15" />

On a side note, you know you don't have to fill ever slot with a spinnerbait Robo! (Doesn't matter they still tangle!) lol

If you have a bass boat one of the best things I have seen is:

Everything dries nice, no tangles, easy to see and easy to get to! I've been trying to find where I can get one, but forgot over the winter that I wanted to add it to my boat. I know a couple of guys who I compete against have them, I'll have to give them a call.

BC
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

Spinner bait storage.

Post by Roboworm99 »

Eye Surrender just came out with their version of the wrap style.

**Ray Charpentier**
Anthony Falzon

Spinner bait storage.

Post by Anthony Falzon »

The box is good That's what i have, Its just to big to store. The binder style sounds good the one roboworm99 mentioned, it seems like it will take up less space. I will continue looking for some other styles. Thanks Brendan for the store tip I learn something new every day about this sight. I also saw Skeet Reese at the classic at one point when he opened his tackle hatch they where stored on the hatch door like described before.