Troll Perfect Reviews - A MUST READ!!!

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
wgbassgirl

Post by wgbassgirl »

Just wanted to let you all know we have a new reviews out there by some of our Pro Staff Members. They had the opportunity to review the Troll Perfect by Perfect Outdoor Products.

"Get control of your electric trolling motor!

Whether fishing in high waves, current, or when using the high thrust setting, Troll Perfect will allow you to stop fighting the kick back and torque turning of your trolling motor, and let you concentrate on fishing (will also eliminate that "sloppy foot pedal" issue)." - Troll Perfect

It seems this one got top ratings. Make sure you check out what these Anglers had to say and let us know what you think or if you've ever used the Troll Perfect.

Wendy
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Yep I originally posted this gem on this site. I am picking up one myself over the winter. I like the simple but effective design!

Plus I have a power pole and you can deploy the PP and put the TM on constant low speed and hold a boat basically motion-less.

Butch
wgbassgirl

Post by wgbassgirl »

Butch - I recall you posting about this one, thanks. One of the many good recommendations we get around here.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Anyone who owns a bass boat should think about buying one of these... read the reviews!
Brendan C.
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Brendon I finally got around to getting one. Was delivered today, now I gotta wait till spring to try it out.

Butch
mofish

Post by mofish »

Bassin Butch
You are really going to like it!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Conley Staley
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hey Butch, I think you're going to really be pleased!
Brendan C.
kspringer

Post by kspringer »

Butch, thank you for finding Troll Perfect. As they said in the previous posts, your gonna love it!!!! I cant imagine fishing in heavy current and/or strong wind without one again!!!