Where does it end?

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
brendanc

Where does it end?

Post by brendanc »

This is crazy:

IMAGE SOURCE:HUMMINBIRD 360 Degrees

Humminbird Webpage: MORE INFO @

Attached files
Brendan C.
Crestliner

Where does it end?

Post by Crestliner »

Electronics today are certainly fascinating creations. I remember getting a Lowrance "Green Box" for Xmas one year. What a racket they would make! LOL!
ukey28

Where does it end?

Post by ukey28 »

I heard that bass are trying to buy technology to jam the side imaging signal! Perch can't keep their mouths shut, bass never should have told them!

Now you can see where they are all around the boat, you can make them hungry with KVD's sonic wave contraption, and then get them to strike with one of a million scents that make your lure smell better than any gorgeous girl walking on the boulevard. I guess that means no more excuses. Limits everytime. It's so unfair I'll have to take up badminton or something just so I have a challenge in life.

I think I fished better when my depth finder was a sash weight on a length of marked clothsline and I trolled a real bomber!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
ukey28

Where does it end?

Post by ukey28 »

Leave it to Humminbird to improve a great game. I think we should have a tourney at Kahlers and then have a badminton tourney at Heron's Rest, ending with Stella and Steaks! How's that grab ya?
ukey28

Where does it end?

Post by ukey28 »

June, second week so we don't interfere with the opener! Bren, you in? 4# test or lighter only. We'll get Geo and Kevin to fly in! Get jmukes and Bassinwg6 in a ladies boat! Rebait and Debait are all in too!
jmukes13

Where does it end?

Post by jmukes13 »

You'll have to make it worth my while. ;-) I head to Maine the following week for a good friend's celebration of 20 years since her double lung transplant. :-)

But I could be convinced to get my fishing license, dig out the fishing rod my great uncle left me years ago, and travel. But I think I'd prefer to be the event photographer instead.
ukey28

Where does it end?

Post by ukey28 »

Can you cook? Just kidding!! Don;t hurt me!!
jmukes13

Where does it end?

Post by jmukes13 »

And here I was thinking it was my turn to pay for sushi next week.

But the answer to your question is yes and it's even *good* food. And given my current role at certain work meetings is secretary, I'll be nice and let this one time slide. :-P
brendanc

Where does it end?

Post by brendanc »

Originally Posted By: ukey28June, second week so we don't interfere with the opener! Bren, you in? 4# test or lighter only.

Whoops, this one slipped past me... sure I'm in, nothing like fishing matted hydrilla with 4 lb test line and a "little george"... No texas rigging allowed... and you only get 1 Little George... and if you lose it, you have to go diving to get it back...

If you all want to skip that part and got right the the Steaks and Stellas, I'm good with that
too!

>/barman.gif" alt="[bar]" title="[bar]" height="32" width="63" />
Brendan C.
George Cawthorn

Where does it end?

Post by George Cawthorn »

It all ends when the bass get electronics yo!