What boat are you running?

This is the place to talk about bass boats, kayaks, float tubes... anything that floats!
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Looks like we have only 3 boat owners here.

What gives???????????????

Bassin Butch
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hi Butch,

I know there are many more than three... however they must be out on their boats. >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
Brendan C.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Hi bassin butch nice to meet you.

Here is what I'm running. I got a 16' foot 1944 wood war canoe with a 44" center beam.

2- 6061 Machined aluminum oar's which are anodized and black coated.
2-Solid brass center brkts with SS swivels for smoothness.

Ran heavy cable line to my bow mounted Lowrance HDC-10 fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter.

Covered my seats in high quality pleat-her black with yellow stripes like Reese.

Next to the HDC-10 I got my bow mount Minn Kota powerdrive V2 with auto pilot.

Still not sure what I'm putting on the back 200 or 250 VMAX. lot of my friends are telling me the 200 should be enough but I'm not sure.

Oh yea I also got the SPOT SPT Satellite Personal Tracker. Just in case I get lost.

LOL I'm cracking myself up writing this.

All Joking aside I like what you started with this topic I'm very curios of what you guys run and its interesting to know how you feel about your boats, I want to buy one myself and hearing what you guys have to say helps out.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

We've got another smart@ss around here (it's about time)... that's some funny stuff Anthony... and on a 1944 wood war canoe, you have to go with the 250 Vmax! >/crazy.gif" alt="crazy" title="crazy" height="15" width="15" />
Brendan C.