What boat are you running?

This is the place to talk about bass boats, kayaks, float tubes... anything that floats!
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Hey with the new year upon us I though it might be nice to start a listing of what we are running? I will get it started:

2007 Champion 183CX dual console with a 150 Merc OPTIMAX.

Features:
Lowrance X135 console, eagle 320 bow, Eagle 502IGPS console, Moosehead rod organizer, and a AM/FM CD.

Excellent rig I rate it A+

What about the rest of you?

Bassin Butch
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hi Butch,

Happy New Year Man...

2004 Skeeter ZX225, Dual Console, Yamaha 225HP HPDI

At the Console: Lowrance LCF-1440 In-Dash Digital LCD Flasher, Hummingbird 997si

At the Bow: Lowrance LMS 527 iGPS DF

Minn Kota 101 thrust, 36 Volt Trolling Motor

BC
Brendan C.
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Back at ya happy new year!

Brendan nice rig! Does the bug boat get to see many smallies?

Bassin Butch
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

See them, heck, she stinks like a school of Bronzebacks!!! I can't get the smell out! lol

I think the white paint is turning brown from all those brownies coming over the rails!

If only she could break ice... then I'd really have something special...
Brendan C.
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Brendan; We will need a Champ (me) VS Skeeter (you) tourney!

Where is everyone?

I starting this string so that if people were considering a new / used boats they might want to know who runs what for inquiry's into various brands.

Bassin Butch
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Butch,

Everyone has just been lurking around lately. Not sure why (sniff, sniff... deodorant is still working here) lol

I like the heads up boat-vs-boat competition... what do you say... pink slips?

BC
Brendan C.
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Pinks? Only if its on Lake Erie with 4-5 foot waves as no boat handles the rough stuff better than a Champ. You know I need a head start as my 150 vs you 225 is a David vs goliath event. I guess the good news is both are injected so fuel management is not an issue!

Now if that doesn't stir up the masses they don't have a pulse (lol).

Bassin Butch
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Butch since we started this thread, about 20 people have visited the boards.

Sometimes when you have stopped by in a while you have to play catch up before you get into the current stuff.

My cousin has the the 19' Champion with a 175 Yamaha. They are great in ruff water... no question.

Erie would come down to ounces man!!! That places is just sick!
Brendan C.
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Nunz: you said "We kept catching them one after another until we called it a day."

I bet you guys had a very hard time leaving!

My buddys say Im a fishing addict as they complain that it's well past dinner time. I cant get enough of that smallie action it's fuel to me.

Bassin butch
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

We were up there for a full 5 days Butch and when I tell you we were pretty beat up... we were "pretty beat up". You couldn't hold another smallie without pouring blood from the cuts on your hands. It was brutally-sweet! (I like to make up my own sayings once in a while)

We fished ourselves stupid... After dark, we would come in and get dinner after being on the water all day, get something to eat and then go out back of the hotel and fish off the docks. It was just insane.
Brendan C.