For those plastics you think you wasted your money

Just getting started in Bass Fishing? Hey, everyone started at some point. There are no wrong questions here, only the ones you don't ask. This is the place to ask for help on the basics.
MbBass

For those plastics you think you wasted your money

Post by MbBass »

I was so mad at myself the other day when i saw the plastics i have puchased and i stoped useing ever since geo talked me into the senko.So at my last trip to the Basspro shops i notice the fish scents.I saw garlic, crawfish,and something else.

So when i got home i noticed that i had some garlic salt seasoning.So i took my seasoning and began to sprinkle it on.And i kinda forgot about it untill 4 days ago.

Now when i fisrt started buying plastics i bought some zoom products.They feel like slippery plastic and not soft.But when i was fishing i was loseing my senkos to fast.So i pulled out my experiment.And wouldny you know it worked great and the fish were hangin on to the garlic-salt seasoning.

So before you just throw it away or toss it to the side you may want to try this.Maybe i can help you recoop some of your wasted money.But let it sit in a sealed bag for at least 4 days when you open it up, cause i leave my worms in there original bag.Should be a whole new ball game.