Mattern Guide Service on Sam Rayburn Palestine

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Mattern Guide Service

Mattern Guide Service on Sam Rayburn Palestine

Post by Mattern Guide Service »

Mattern Guide Service on Sam Rayburn,Palestine, and Lake Fairfield

Hello Everybody,

Ephesians 3; 16 That He would grant you, according to the riches of His Glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man.

SAM RAYBURN:

Well the water temps were 56 at daylight today and warmed to lower 60's by the end of the day.

The Buck Bass are moving up now with over 15 good bass a day being caught up to about 6+ lbs.. Bass are hitting senko type baits in black and blue, watermelons, green pumpkins, and junebugs rigged weightless. Texas rigged speedo worms in Black Neon and Watermelon Red was working also. Bass were around flooded brush. Clients enjoyed from 17 bass days to 14 bass days this week with the Biggest going to Brian Holmes from the Woodlands near Houston a little over 6 lbs. Now is the time to book your trip and get in on the next 8 weeks of the spawning season. Check Terry's- Owner of Jackson Hill Marina web-page out on Rayburn at [email protected] for Cabins and etc.

Lake Palestine:

Water Temps 58 at daylight warming to 64 at the end of the day. Caught Bass up to 6 lbs. Clients caught alot of Bass this week. The spinnerbait worked along shallow cover produced the best. Lots of Bass in the shallows spawning now. Nichols spinnerbait in White/Chartruse Combos reeled slowly along grass edges. The Texas rigged and rigged weightless, Phatom stinko(A senko type bait), in Watermelon Red, worked around the spawning grounds has been a killer on Bass lately. The Lake Palestine spawn is on now and will be for about the next 8 weeks. Check out The Lake Palestine Resort web-page for Cabins abd Resturant and tackle at lakepalestineresort.com

Jesus loves you and the devil is a liar.

Give me a call at 902-478-2633 or 903-724-0961 to book a Guided trip on any of these Lakes. Or you can go to my e-mail at [email protected] to book. God Bless

PS: CHECK OUT MY NEW WEB-PAGES AT matternguideservice.com. for more info.

Thanks to my great sponsors who you will be hearing more about their great baits that produce more bites and equipment. Don Mattern Sr.

Ranger Boats-The Boat Center-Flint,Texas-903-825-2293
Kistler Rods- 281-259-8033
Nichols Lures- 903-589-8100
Phantom Tackle- phantomtackle.com
E 2 Baits- e2baits.com

Date Added: 2010-3-12

Type of Fishing: Casting
Charter Service Name: Mattern Guide Service
Email Guide or Angler: [email protected]
Website URL: http://matternguideservice.com
Captains Name: Don Mattern Sr.
Region You Fish: Lake Fairfield