Mattern Guide Service on Sam Rayburn Palestine

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Mattern Guide Service

Mattern Guide Service on Sam Rayburn Palestine

Post by Mattern Guide Service »

Mattern Guide Service on Sam Rayburn,Palestine, and Lake Fairfield

Hello Everybody,

ROMANS 5: Verse 1; Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

SAM RAYBURN:

Well the water temps are in the 70's.

Bass are spawning and others are finished up. Big Bass are hitting Buzzbaits early. Bass up to almost 8 lbs. were caught this week. Bigger Bass are up in thick vegetation and the edges of the buck brush. Texas rigged Zoom Big Critter craws in Watermelon Red Candy along with Wacky rigged Watermeln Red Senko Type baits caught also. Check Terry's- Owner of Jackson Hill Marina web-page out on Rayburn at [email protected] for Cabins and etc.

Lake Palestine:

Water Temps are in the 70's. Bass are good up to 6 lbs. this week with the same baits still holding their own.

Bass are on beds and hard to catch because you cannot see them. Enough cast produced some good Bass in the spawning grounds this week. Still were hitting the Phantom Stinko rigged weightless in Watermelon Red with tail dipped in Chartruse Spike it Dye. Pioppers are beginning to work such as the Nichols popper along with Strike Kings Spitting King in shad patterns.

Check out The Lake Palestine Resort web-page for Cabins and Resturant and tackle at lakepalestineresort.com

Jesus loves you and the devil is a liar.

Give me a call at 903-478-2633 or 903-724-0961 to book a Guided trip on any of these Lakes. Or you can go to my e-mail at [email protected] to book. God Bless

PS: CHECK OUT MY NEW WEB-PAGES AT matternguideservice.com. for more info.

Thanks to my great sponsors who you will be hearing more about their great baits that produce more bites and equipment. Don Mattern Sr.

Ranger Boats-The Boat Center-Flint,Texas-903-825-2293

Kistler Rods- 281-259-8033

Nichols Lures- 903-589-8100

Phantom Tackle- phantomtackle.com

E 2 Baits- e2baits.com

Date Added: 2010-3-12