Castaic Lagoon 5/2

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 5/2

Post by Fire Ball »

I haven't posted a report in a while, so I decided to post one today. Last week I went a few different days on the boat and caught a bunch of smaller bass. This week I was hardly able to go because of all the wind. Today, it was still pretty windy when I got there, but it calmed down later. My dad and I didn't go for that long today and I was only able to catch one fish. Some of my usual spots weren't producing. My dad did catch a 5 lber earlier in the week though. I'll probably go tomorrow and do a little more fishing to find out where the fish are now.

My bass from today weighing 2 lb 9 oz.

My dad caught his new PB earlier this week, weighting 5 lb 2 oz.
George Cawthorn

Castaic Lagoon 5/2

Post by George Cawthorn »

Very nice report Fire Ball. Way to go dad, that is a very nice bass ya got there, that is a real Lagoon chunker!!!!!!

The bite has been picking up for a while now. The wind can be a problem.

I will be up at the Lagoon on Tuesday from 6 to around 2:30. Maybe I'll see you guys around.
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 5/2

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: geobassVery nice report Fire Ball. Way to go dad, that is a very nice bass ya got there, that is a real Lagoon chunker!!!!!!

The bite has been picking up for a while now. The wind can be a problem.

I will be up at the Lagoon on Tuesday from 6 to around 2:30. Maybe I'll see you guys around.
I'm either going today or tomorrow after school. When the wind picked up a lot, we had trouble staying in the same area with the trolling motor and still fishing and also having the anchor stay too, so either way it was hard to fish.