49-Pound, 5 Bass Limit - Lake Chickamauga

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
brendanc

49-Pound, 5 Bass Limit - Lake Chickamauga

Post by brendanc »

Former Bassin' USA Prostaff team member and long time friend Tim Carini and local guide Rogne Brown caught 49 lbs for 5 bass on Lake Chickamauga! WTG Guys!!!

When you think about those days that dreams are made of, this is certainly of them. I can remember sitting around the bass boat getting ready for a tournament with Tim and talking about "how cool it would be to catch a monster bag in the tournament tomorrow". Although their catch wasn't in a tournament (Tim's only regret according to Bass Fan), you can't take anything away from their accomplishment. For two guys to catch 5 bass that size in one day, was certainly something many of us may only dream about. For Tim and Rogne, it's a reality.

Bass Fan wrote a nice ARTICLE detailing their day on Chickamauga throwing 3 armed umbrella rigs and landing these monster bass!

For me, the best part about this story is that it happened to a friend of mine. Amazing day on the water Tim... congrats!

Brendan C.