fishing itus has struck!!!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
allen howard

Post by allen howard »

i don't know about the rest of you but the bug has bitten me bad. A week of above 40 temps the sun has come out from it's hideing place. And I can't take it anymore!! Enough of sorting tackle, changing line, oiling reels,repairing rods. I'm hitting the water!! Don't care that the water temp is only 38 I gotta go if just to cast a lure..
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Put a team into the Fantasy League, It helps take the edge off. You know its gonna get cold again!!!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
BTwizy

Post by BTwizy »

Yeah Im thinking about hitting the water also. Water is too cold and of course its gona get cold again. So I think I'm going to spend my time looking for new structure to fish.
allen howard

Post by allen howard »

The fantasy thing is ok. I really don't get into that much I'd rather be on the water. I've got a tournament in two weeks and it's killing me to have to wait. But there is an open house at the local Ranger dealer and tackle shop. Joe Thomas is giving a seminar and there is a free fish fry. Dixie Marine in Fairfeild, OH if you get the itch to stop by.
LIfisherman776

Post by LIfisherman776 »

I've been driving around with one spinner and one cast rod and my tackle and then stopping at the lakes and rivers I drive past in the mourning before work and on the way home. It's just bank fishing but its fishing.helps the itch.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

I've already had my little boat out twice. In fact the first trip out, there was still snow on the ramp and more than half of the lake was frozen...

Ice out is by far some of the best fishing of the year... those who wait too long are really missing out.
Brendan C.
frank23

Post by frank23 »

Fishing with little boat is very difficult and hard. It can be possible
that you lost control while catching fish, The boat can be got
trouble.
marina pedestals
LIfisherman776

Post by LIfisherman776 »

Whether from shore or from a big or small boat as long as your fishing. Last year the only fishing I got to do was from the shore and I have two boats. Rough year.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

All great plans have bumps. I need to plan a little farther in advance and schedule the time
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

With all this cold weather lately, it looks like we've got enough ice to stand on now... What do you say Frank... feel like drilling some holes?
Brendan C.