Whats your favorite Popcorn?

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
Fire Ball

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: ukey28Hey Fireball are you anywhere near Stanford University? PBbass is going to school there this year. I bet he'd love to get some fishing in. He's a pretty good saltwater stick too, growing up on this island does that to you!
Nope, I live in LA and Stanford is way up north! Too bad.. I have some friends up in NorCal though that would probably want to fish with him!
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Oh I am shakin in my boots!!! What good is ice that you can't drill a hole in and fish?

Lundquist got his 40th last night vs. Winnipeg. I didn't think he was that good. I go back to the Eddie Giacomin days!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

There is a reason he is called King Henrik. I wouldn't put him at Richter status just yet... but he's getting there. Detroit is ahead of us at #1 in the NHL, but they have also played 3 more games than the Rangers. Poor Columbus Blue Jackets. It's kinda pathetic... if you double their points (they are last place team), the Rangers still have 2 more points than that!

As for ice you can't drill a whole in... DUH. Curling and Hockey!

The Great Sag Reservoir's big ice fishing tournament is this weekend up here.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

When did you guys get ice?
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
wgbassgirl

Post by wgbassgirl »

I must chime in here about the popcorn. I eat popcorn occassionally, but I have to say the kettle corn is ehhh... But if you like sweet and salty here's what you do, get the popcorn with butter and add M&Ms, yes M&Ms...it is so good. I do that at the movies.
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

Just because we have little snow doesn't mean it hasn't been cold enough to freeze things. Although likely when I get back up here Sunday there will be at least one story about a truck/snowmobile going into the water cause an idiot drove too close to a creek inlet or something.

:P