Whats your favorite Popcorn?

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

My wife got me hooked on that Indiana Kettle corn Popcorn in the big red bag. It's got that sweet and salty thing going on like craker jacks had when I was a kid. I can't get enough of this.
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

What nobody eats popcorn? What about chips?
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

Mom's popcorn is the best. Always perfectly buttered and salted... and I don't have to make it! HA.
Fire Ball

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: ukey28What nobody eats popcorn? What about chips?
Hahaha, no I don't really eat much of it, at least not enough to have a favorite! Then there are too many different chips to choose from! They are all pretty good! Lol.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

my man Fireball, who you doin!!! I thoughht we lost you to the salt water! Ready to kick some Classic contest Butt!!!! I had ridgies today...way too salty!!! Your mom still makes you Popcorn Jmukes???
Fire Ball

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: ukey28my man Fireball, who you doin!!! I thoughht we lost you to the salt water! Ready to kick some Classic contest Butt!!!! I had ridgies today...way too salty!!! Your mom still makes you Popcorn Jmukes???
Haha, well I actually tubed saltwater 2 nights ago!! Yes, I'm ready for some fantasy fishing!
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

Originally Posted By: ukey28 Your mom still makes you Popcorn Jmukes???
Hell yes, there has to be some perks to living at home. But I also make it for everyone at times. It is a shared duty.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

I think they have names for people that still live at home when they get older! Hmm ... help me out here, what are those names?
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Hey Fireball are you anywhere near Stanford University? PBbass is going to school there this year. I bet he'd love to get some fishing in. He's a pretty good saltwater stick too, growing up on this island does that to you!
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

You sure you want to go there when I will be seeing you in person in a few days? :-P