Go Giants!!!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ukey28

Go Giants!!!

Post by ukey28 »

Bet ya they beat New England again!!!!!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
ukey28

Go Giants!!!

Post by ukey28 »

I'm thinkin the Giants by 10. 23 to 13, right araound there.
jmukes13

Go Giants!!!

Post by jmukes13 »

Forget football. Hockey is the real sport. And who is number one in the East? The Rangers, of course.
jmukes13

Go Giants!!!

Post by jmukes13 »

Yup. All the team building of the last four-five years is starting to really pay off now that the team is more injury free than last season... although they've managed well with some serious injuries this season.

Kinda surprised a Long Islander is a Rangers fan... they are a rare sighting from what I've seen. :-)
George Cawthorn

Go Giants!!!

Post by George Cawthorn »

Yep, the Giants have been on a roll. So many do or die games and beat up on some really good teams too. Jets, Cowboys, Falcons, Green Bay, Niners have all felt the sting of that good defense.

I do think they will shake Brady's cage and take down the Patriots also.
brendanc

Go Giants!!!

Post by brendanc »

Originally Posted By: jmukes13Kinda surprised a Long Islander is a Rangers fan... they are a rare sighting from what I've seen. :-)

GO RANGERS!
Brendan C.
George Cawthorn

Go Giants!!!

I grew up in NJ/NY metropolitan area and me and my brother were into the Rangers. I'd been to some games at the Garden.

Now that I live in LA I'm a Kings fan. For my son's birthday I got him tickets to see Kings vs. Blackhawks Feb. 25 at Staples Center. Seats are halfway from blue line to goal. Five rows behind the glass at the end which the Kings shoot twice during the game. He was stoked!!!!
jmukes13

Go Giants!!!

Post by jmukes13 »

EXACTLY. Still #2 in the League... but Detroit has 3 games on us and we are only 2 points behind them.
George Cawthorn

Go Giants!!!

Well they did it in style!!!!!!!
ukey28

Go Giants!!!

Post by ukey28 »

Yeah Baby!!! Another war between Boston and New York. Heck Cancel next season and let these two teams play each other every week!! It wasn't as physical as the war with San Fran, but the drama was just as good. That number 55 on New England sure brings it every play. They bottled up Cruz but Eli's got a lot of weapons. Next year Hickson comes back too!! Helluva game!