Fishing Licenses and Fees for 2012

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
George Cawthorn

Post by George Cawthorn »

Just got my Cali license for 2012. Single pole, freshwater only, price was $44.83 at Big 5 sporting goods.

Well I hope this money helps the fisheries and gets some poachers busted!

Somebody has to pay for those DFG visits in the wee hours at the shoreline.

I was just wondering how the price of the Cali tag matches up with other states?
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

New York annual resident fishing license for freshwater only is $29 for 2011-2012. (NY fishing/hunting year is Oct 1 to Sept 30.) Marine/Saltwater doesn't have a fee, but you do have to register and have that paperwork on you to fish.
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

New York likes to be very special in what it considers a year ... or a week, or pretty much anything. :-)
allen howard

Post by allen howard »

Wow Ohio resident is only 19.00 I get ohio kentucky and indiana for 110.00. Since we're on the ohio river you pretty much have to have both lic. and we're only 25 miles from indiana so to fish the ohio river in this area you pretty much should have all three. Especially if your doing tournaments you need all three states.
basser913

Post by basser913 »

The License here is 15.00 for residents. Plus a 1.39 fee for getting it on line.