I love living in the Northeast!!!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

I think...8-16" of sneaux tonight!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

Please. You just want to play with your never-been-used-yet toy from last year. ;-)
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

SHhhhSh we can't talk of such things here!

oh... you meant my new sneauxblower!
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

HAHAHA. >/whistle.gif" alt="whistle" title="whistle" height="15" width="15" />
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

My sneaux blower crapped out after 20 minutes! Starving for fuel. 4 hours with the Spanish guy, Manuel Labor! 5 inches of absolute slush. Had to get that off the driveway or tomorrow it would be solid ice! I ache!
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

I cant get out the backdoor because of the sneux drifts! We got between 18 and 24 inches here, but who knows what exactly cause the drifting is crazy. The second wave of the storm was all light stuff that is blowing everywhere. We never got any rain yesterday on the North Shore, it was all sleet, frozen rain or wet, heavy snow. Then when the 2nd storm came through last night it was all the light snow that blows everywhere.

I lied... we got 27.5 according to the news.
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

There is nothing like shoveling snow drifts as high as your waist just to get around the cottage to shovel out the back deck so you can get out of the house through either door.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

I got the Sneaux blower to run and we were cleaned up in 4 hours! About 18-20 inches here!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Yeah, this was a lot of fun... my area got hit really bad... 30" of snow!!! Check out the view from my front door and the SUV's in the driveway...

Attached files
Brendan C.
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

The roads around here in Stony Brook/St James are still horrible... Nichols is really bad (3rd gear going 20-25 mph the whole way from Sunrise) and 347 is 1.5 lanes in either direction and not quite as horrible as Nichols.