Are You In A Bass Club?

A place to share information about your bass club, or request information about bass clubs...
ukey28

Are You In A Bass Club?

Post by ukey28 »

I'm hurtin pretty bad from those teeth, a crowd would about finish me. Lunker Dave was askin the same thing.
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
SomethingSmells

Are You In A Bass Club?

Post by SomethingSmells »

Aw, come on then you can insult me in person..LOL But I understand if your hurting. I'll see you some other time. Hope you feel better.
James Carroll "Live,Love,Laugh and fish"
brendanc

Are You In A Bass Club?

Post by brendanc »

Hey Frank, take a pill for those teeth that are bothering you... it will be great, come on...
Brendan C.
SomethingSmells

Are You In A Bass Club?

Thanks Brendan it was great. Winning some stuff didn't hurt either.Alot of the guys where pretty cool. I love the storys. That had me dying. I look forward to the next meeting. Thanks to everyone that I got to meet.
SomethingSmells

Are You In A Bass Club?

Originally Posted By: Nunz Did you get lucky enough to get a lucky craft?

Yes I did, And some ZOOM lizards and Tru-Tungsten® T-Rigs. Not bad for a new guy. But the guys where great.
brendanc

Are You In A Bass Club?

Post by brendanc »

Hi Jimmy,

Glad that you liked the club setting... like a said there's some politics you have to get used to, but for the most part, it's all about fishing, conservation and youth... Great bunch of guys. You'll fit right in.

When you get some free time, give me a call so we can discuss the things that you will need to have for fishing tournaments. Here are just a few:

- Livewell (You can use a large cooler and a bilge pump)

- Culling Rings/ropes (these are numbered tags that are used to help you identify the various bass you have in your livewell, so you can cull smaller bass for larger bass once you have caught a limit)

- Coast Guard Safety Kit: The club requirements are in the tournament packet you received at the meeting

- A Scale for weighing your bass (I'd recommend some type of digital scale so you can get weight down to 100ths of a pound)

- Pad/Paper and Pen (Keep a little note book or something in a Ziploc bag so that you can write down the Tag# and corresponding weight of each bass you have in your livewell)

- A net! They are permitted, so why take the chance of losing a good fish at the side of the boat if you don't have to...

- "catch and release" fish treatment (this is an additive that helps keep your bass healthy in your livewell and it is required. Bass Pro Shops sells this stuff)

We can discuss this in more detail on the phone...

BC
Brendan C.
ukey28

Are You In A Bass Club?

Post by ukey28 »

5 aspirins, 4 sheets of Toilet paper, 3 cloth towels, 2 tubes of sunscreen, and a pee bucket under your seat!
ukey28

Are You In A Bass Club?

Post by ukey28 »

I've got a toho rig for sale if you are interested SS
brendanc

Are You In A Bass Club?

Post by brendanc »

Originally Posted By: ukey285 aspirins, 4 sheets of Toilet paper, 3 cloth towels, 2 tubes of sunscreen, and a pee bucket under your seat!

Just pretend that Frank didn't post and call me... >/smirk.gif" alt="smirk" title="smirk" height="15" width="15" />
Brendan C.
SomethingSmells

Are You In A Bass Club?

Originally Posted By: ukey28I've got a toho rig for sale if you are interested SS

What's a Taho rig?