Looking for active bass club.

A place to share information about your bass club, or request information about bass clubs...
Dhammel

Post by Dhammel »

I'm 27 and from Winchester VA, Currently living in Martinsburg, WV. Looking for a bass club that is active in tournaments with or without sponsorship. Love to bass fish and also looking to meet some people that love doing the same!

I don't mind a little drive if needed, and I currently have VA and WV Fishing License.
wgbassgirl

Post by wgbassgirl »

Kryptiq I also posted this on our fb page as well. Hopefully we can help find you a club. Facebook page
Dhammel

Post by Dhammel »

Hey awesome! Thank you very much! So interested in getting into some tourneys and finding a nice active fishing buddy for them. As of right now I only have a small 14 foot trolling boat. But maybe with the right club or meeting the right people I could just happen to find someone with actually a bass boat for the bigger lakes. If not oh well, all in time I will have my own >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Try the VA Federation, they should be able to point you to clubs near your area: VA FEDERATION WEBSITE
Brendan C.
Dhammel

Post by Dhammel »

Thank you sir. I'll check it out