GPS/Sonar for Sale

Looking to buy or sell bass fishing tackle, bass boats, supplies and even tournament partners? This is the place
mdlawson

GPS/Sonar for Sale

Post by mdlawson »

I have for sale a Raymarine A65 GPS/Sonar unit I used for one season...I'll include the trolling motor mount transducer along with the original transom mount that has never been used. I have the original owners manuals, cables, GPS Antenna and brackets. I also will include the Navionics Flash card for it.

$485.00 and I'll cover shipping up to $25.00...

I'll talk via telephone with serious buyers if you need to.
Full Throttle
"Now Let's Fish!"
brendanc

GPS/Sonar for Sale

Post by brendanc »

Hey Full Throttle,

I thought I'd post a picture of the Raymarine A65 GPS/Sonar unit in case anyone was wondering what it looks like along with some general specs:

The Raymarine A65 Chartplotter/Fishfinder system pack is a compact, yet powerful navigation system that combines simplicity with advanced chartplotting and HD Digital fishfinder technology. A direct sunlight viewable display and rugged submersible construction make the A65 the perfect fit for center consoles and open cockpits.

Best of all, the A65 Chartplotter/Fishfinder system pack comes complete with A65 display, Navionics Silver charts, RS12 GPS sensor, DSM25 sounder module and a transom mount transducer.

Display Features

6.5" Sunlight Viewable color display
High resolution 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
Prismatic light enhancing display with a wide viewing angle
Rugged submersible construction (IPX-7 standard)
Standard yoke mounting bracket (optional console mount)
RS12 12 Channel Satellite Differential GPS receiver
NMEA 0183 Input and Output
Plug and Play DSM25 Digital Sounder Module Option
A65 GPS-Chartplotter

Each A65 is supplied with Navionics Silver cartography, covering all continental US coastal areas, Great Lakes and the Bahamas on a single pre-programmed cartridge that is ready to use right out of the box. Simply place the high capacity Navionics Silver CompactFlash card in the A65 and detailed marine charts are at your fingertips. Seamless chart technology ensures a clutter free, yet detailed chart presentation with tides, currents, shaded depth contours, navigation aids, spot soundings and more.

For the ultimate in flexibility, the low profile RS12 GPS sensor can be flush mounted to any horizontal surface, or pole mounted using the included pole mount adapter.

Chart Features

Ready-to-go Navionics Silver chart coverage for the continental US coastal areas, Great Lakes and the Bahamas on a single CompactFlash card (US version only)
Navionics XL3 Gold chart and Hot Maps compatible
High speed chart redraw
1000 Waypoints and 50 routes with unlimited waypoint and route storage using optional CompactFlash memory card
Chart Rotation Modes (Head up, Course up and North Up)
Chart Screen offset for a maximum "look ahead" chart display
Digital Sounder Module Included

Compact and powerful the Raymarine DSM25 is designed exclusively for the A65 Chartplotter-Fishfinder system. Simply plug it in to the A65 display, connect your transducer and you have the ultimate digital fishfinder.

Using the same patented HD Digital technology as its big-brother DSM300, the DSM25 packs 500 watts RMS of power with a dual frequency (50/200 Khz) transceiver for excellent inshore and offshore performance.

Directly compatible with the the full array of A-Series transducers, and adaptable to the DSM300 family of transducers (adapter cable required, sold separately), a wide selection of styles are available to fit almost any boat including transom mounts, thru-hull mounts and in-hull solutions.

P58 Transom Transducer Included!

Fishfinder Features:

Enhanced fishfinder performance using the remotely mounted DSM25 Digital Sounder Module
500 Watts RMS Output power
Raymarine's patented HD Digital fishfinder technology
Dual frequency (50/200 kHz) for excellent inshore and offshore performance
Hands-free HD Digital technology automatically adjust more than 220 sonar parameters per second and virtually eliminates clutter
HD Digital adaptive receiver technology precisely targets fish and bottom structure with amazing clarity
Transom mount transducer with depth-speed-temperature included. Additional transom, in-hull, trolling motor and thru-hull transducer options available.

Brendan C.
ukey28

GPS/Sonar for Sale

Post by ukey28 »

I think that would be great on Fire Balls canoe!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
Fire Ball

GPS/Sonar for Sale

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: ukey28I think that would be great on Fire Balls canoe!
Swimbait101 has the canoe! I have the float tube!
ukey28

GPS/Sonar for Sale

Post by ukey28 »

OK

That thing would look really good on FireBalls Floatie!!

Just goofin, guy. I like that rig. I've just dealt with too many snapping turtles to use one here!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
mdlawson

GPS/Sonar for Sale

Post by mdlawson »

Thanks Brenden...I appreciate the help. This unit is just sitting and waiting for a new owner...
Full Throttle
"Now Let's Fish!"
brendanc

GPS/Sonar for Sale

Post by brendanc »

Happy to help out...
Brendan C.
bstout

GPS/Sonar for Sale

Post by bstout »

just wondered if you still have that gps fish finder for sale im very interested in it
brendanc

GPS/Sonar for Sale

Post by brendanc »

Doesn't appear that he does... try sending him a private message...
Brendan C.