The deal of a lifetime in Castaic!

Looking to buy or sell bass fishing tackle, bass boats, supplies and even tournament partners? This is the place
heylucky

Post by heylucky »

Hey all my Lagoon buddy's... I have a 14ft. Valco aluminum boat that I acquired about two years ago to fix up and have just never got around to it... It doesn't have a trailer and the last reg. is from 1996. I would be willing to trade this for a small vessel (i.e. kayak, dinghy, maybe even a float tube) or maybe even a trolling motor that I can throw on a friends small boat? cash works too? make me a deal? I live in Castaic if you wanna come by and check it out? its not pretty... just a plain old aluminum boat, but for somebody with a trailer and a motor, this will probably be the best deal you will ever get aside from free for a fishing boat! you can contact me here or email me at [email protected]
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish"
heylucky

Post by heylucky »

Oh.. and Butch, I would be willing to give this to you for the price of two days fishing on your boat with ya >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" /> haha!
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish"
heylucky

Post by heylucky »

Hmm no takers huh? well maybe I will get to fix it up this winter?