2014 Ranger RT178 Aluminum

Looking to buy or sell bass fishing tackle, bass boats, supplies and even tournament partners? This is the place
dansfishntales

Post by dansfishntales »

It has been a while since I've been here, and the site looks great.

At the moment I'm trying to sell my new Ranger Pro Staff rig, which I've had for a month. This is the new line of Ranger aluminums. The outboard is a 60hp 4-stroke Mercury and has never been used. I also have a new MotorGuide 75 lb thrust motor to be placed, as I've been using my old Tour Edition from my 362. Another thing with this rig is a Ranger custom travel cover. The trailer's wheel bearings are oil bath, so you never need to worry about greasing the bearings.

This is a very fishable boat (I would give it a 10 for aluminums), but I guess I've been with fiberglass too long. Plus my old 362, which I never was able to sell is the one that I say took me to the Hall of Fame, and is the one on which my official Hall photo was taken on the front deck. It is also the boat that I had on most of the TV shows that won awards. So, at presient I plan on keeping my "old girl" and fixing her up with a new Mercury outboard, since I'm on their Pro Team, and a few other face lifts. There are other reasons for keeping it.

As for price, I have it at $17,500. If there are any questions, just send an email, and I'll be glad to answer.

The rig is in Illinois, of course, so you may not be interested out of state.
Dan Galusha : Bassin' USA Prostaff : Illinois
dansfishntales

Post by dansfishntales »

Here is an update to the price. I'm now asking $17,000, and would like to get is sold ASAP since there are a few financial stresses at the moment.
Dan Galusha : Bassin' USA Prostaff : Illinois