Biggest tube bass

Bassin’ USA - Member’s bass fishing photo galleries. This is the place to share photos of great scenery, big fish, first catches and everything else related to bass fishing. Enjoy!IMPORTANT NOTE: THE SYSTEM WILL NOT ACCEPT PHOTOS THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1 MEGABYTE (1,000kb)OR THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1200 PIXELS IN WIDTH OR HEIGHT.HOW TO USE PHOTO GALLERIES
Socal Bassman

Biggest tube bass

Post by Socal Bassman »

This is the biggest fish I've caught so far fishing from a tube. She weighed in at 9.1lbs. on a digital scale and caught on a dropshot using 6lb. test Seaguar fluorocarbon.

Attached files
brendanc

Biggest tube bass

Post by brendanc »

All I can say is "What a fat sow". Must have been a crazy time getting her in on 6lb flouro, huh? Great Catch Daryl@
Brendan C.
kevin page

Biggest tube bass

Post by kevin page »

great fish daryl.6 lb tess. nice work! I bet she pulled you around a little A. [censored] nice fish.
jobass11

Biggest tube bass

Post by jobass11 »

Nice man,

I love tubes. I also find I catch more fish with light line and a big tube. My biggest bass and fish came on tubes. My biggest bass was 6 lbs and I caught a 16 lb carp on a gitzit tube. When I caught the carp I was very surprised because I thought they never ate artificials. By the way I am new here.

JO
Roboworm99

Biggest tube bass

Post by Roboworm99 »

Hey jobass11

I dont think he caught it on a tube..I'm sure he means he caught the fish while in the float tube
**Ray Charpentier**