DELMAR CA,

Bassin’ USA - Member’s bass fishing photo galleries. This is the place to share photos of great scenery, big fish, first catches and everything else related to bass fishing. Enjoy!IMPORTANT NOTE: THE SYSTEM WILL NOT ACCEPT PHOTOS THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1 MEGABYTE (1,000kb)OR THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1200 PIXELS IN WIDTH OR HEIGHT.HOW TO USE PHOTO GALLERIES
kevin page

DELMAR CA,

Post by kevin page »

THS A GREAT LITTLE HONEY HOLE.KEVIN

Attached files
brendanc

DELMAR CA,

Post by brendanc »

That's a nice chunk Kevin. Looks like a spinnerbait in your hand, I thought it was a jig at first... Thanks for posting the photo... from the looks of your surroundings, it appears you wouldn't have too much competition out there...
Brendan C.
kevin page

DELMAR CA,

Post by kevin page »

Thank you for hitting me up. yes,it is a terminator spinner bait good eye. the pond is in the middle of rancho santa fay. the picture doesant show its size. its about 1/2 mile in length. the place holds fish so far up to 9 pounds. the site is great. I will be sure to post more.thanks,kevin.
FireFighter28

DELMAR CA,

Post by FireFighter28 »

Nice bass Assassin, man i miss fishin ponds, havent been able to since i left Oklahoma. Great job.
kevin page

DELMAR CA,

Post by kevin page »

Thanks firefighter! ya,fishing ponds around here is the way to get rid of the bug when it bites. the lakes will be good when the water warms back up! but the ponds are good all year. no off season here. kevin