Long time no hear from

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
MbBass

Long time no hear from

Post by MbBass »

It's been a while since i have been on . I took up bowhunting and it was a blast . I got 3 does and 2 hogs my first year bowhunting . But man has it been cold the last couple of weeks . Seems like the fish are on the banks or rocks that have been warmed by the sun or they are out deep . And for some reason they are likein the white spinnerbait with gold leafs or a slow rolled rattle trap . Just thought i would check in with everyone , hope all of you guyz are stayin warm .
brendanc

Long time no hear from

Post by brendanc »

Hey MbBass... yeah it has been a while. At least you are able to cast, we are solid ice right now!
Brendan C.
johnnie crain outdoors

Long time no hear from

Post by johnnie crain outdoors »

Welcome back MbBass, sounds like you're enjoying fishing again. We have 10 + inches of ice-no fishing here in Iowa-no0t for bass anyway. Good luck. Johnnie
Johnnie Crain
MbBass

Long time no hear from

Post by MbBass »

I cant believe this cold weather . You know its bad when you look at the weather channel and its snowing in florida from Orlando to Jacksonville . Is it even supposed to snow in Florida ? LOL . I went fishing yesterday after posting on here and caught a couple before the cold snap hit . Right now in Myrtle Beach it is 28* with a windchill of 16* .