Cell Phone Only Survey

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
George Cawthorn

Cell Phone Only Survey

Post by George Cawthorn »

Recently due to cost cutting I decided to dump my home phone and go with cell phones only.

I have heard that over 65% of households have cell phones only now.

Do you guys still have land line phones or have you dumped them?

It was a memorable day for me when I unplugged my home phone and threw it in the garbage can!

So far I have not missed it at all, especially all the annoying robo calls.
mofish

Cell Phone Only Survey

Post by mofish »

thinking of doing the same thing! Just have not done it yet.
Thanks,
Conley Staley
brendanc

Cell Phone Only Survey

Post by brendanc »

I still have mine. I like being able to transfer calls, or intercom between phone... If I'm in the basement and my wife is upstairs with the kids and one of us gets a call... it's two flights of stairs to get the phone to someone. Just my thoughts...
Brendan C.
wgbassgirl

Cell Phone Only Survey

Post by wgbassgirl »

I know a few people that just use their cell phone now and say that it is a lot cheaper. I myself still have my regular phone. Not sure if it is something I ready to give up, but for saving money I might consider it.
ronlehman909

Cell Phone Only Survey

Post by ronlehman909 »

I turned in my landline over a year ago. I have my son, wife and myself all on the same plan and have great coverage and service without all the telemarketing calls. You have to be careful when filling out information request when it ask for you home phone number as your cell number will place you in data bases where you will start getting those unwanted calls again.
Ron Lehman
[email protected]