KEITECH USA Opens

List your bass fishing tournament name, start/finish dates, contact info, tournament details/location and your Website url and don't forget to check the box and assign a date to add your tournament on our bass fishing tournament events calendar.
waxman18324

KEITECH USA Opens

Post by waxman18324 »

Just a remonder KEITECH USA is holding their first "Open" tournament this weekend on beautiful Lake Hopatcong. With a 90% payback to 15% of the field and great weather this should be a heck of a tournament. The scheduled tournament hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm, with an 8 fish limit.

I've attached herewith a tournament application for those that are interested in fishing this great tournament.

THANKS

Attached files 670.doc  
www.hanktimmermann.com
*Keitech USA 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet Reference Tool
*The Bac Rac-Co-Angler Rod Organizer
*Back Up Balls-The Single Person Trailer Loader
*Mend It Soft Bait Glue
*Cook's Go To Tackle Storage System
*Reese Soft Hitch Guard
*The Rod Glove
George Cawthorn

KEITECH USA Opens

Post by George Cawthorn »

My uncle has a house at Lake Hopatcong.

Right up there next to Lake Mohawk.
waxman18324

KEITECH USA Opens

Post by waxman18324 »

Geo,

Small world. If you leave now from the left coast you could make it on time. You would certainly get the "Long Distance Towing Award" trophy. Lake Mohawk is just north of Hopatcong in Sussex County.

Hank
www.hanktimmermann.com
*Keitech USA 2010 Northeast-Mid Atlantic Bass Fishing Tournament Spreadsheet Reference Tool
*Mend It Soft Bait Glue
*Reese Soft Hitch Guard
*The Rod Glove
waxman18324

KEITECH USA Opens

Post by waxman18324 »

Results are in from the Keitech USA Open Tournament held on Lake Hopatcong today. 24 boats registered this morning for the open. With a holiday weekend and very high waters levels (i.e. speed restrictions) the turnout was pretty good.

With a blue bird sky overhead and waters temps ranging from 55 to 58 the winning weight for eight fish was 26.58lbs. Congratulations go out to Big Mike and Bill Albright who not only won the tournament but the lunker (5.88lbs.) pool as well.

According to my sauces (apple and tomato) the fish were all caught on Keitech Swimbaits slow rolled along the bottom. Second place went to Dave and Nick who brought 20.24 to the scales. The team of Murphy and Longo rounded out the top three with 18.02lbs.

THANKS
www.hanktimmermann.com
*Mend It Soft Bait Glue
*Reese Soft Hitch Guard
*The Rod Glove