Italian bass

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

Originally Posted By: Ron LehmanWelcome to the site. Nice pics as well. We would welcome more pictures of your float tube set-up! Great to see the Castaic lures made it to Italy.

Thank you for the welcome ...
As soon as possible you'll see some photos of the fishing rodholder ...
I love the Castaic!!
Just today I received the order I made last week to protaklesolutions(you know?) and I'm happy for that reason ....
I look forward to wet the swimbait! and perhaps pierce something ..... >/grin.gif" alt="grin" title="grin" height="15" width="15" />
Fire Ball

Italian bass

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: The sponzo®Originally Posted By: Ron LehmanWelcome to the site. Nice pics as well. We would welcome more pictures of your float tube set-up! Great to see the Castaic lures made it to Italy.

I love the Castaic!!
Just today I received the order I made last week to protaklesolutions(you know?) and I'm happy for that reason ....
I look forward to wet the swimbait! and perhaps pierce something ..... >/grin.gif" alt="grin" title="grin" height="15" width="15" />

I actually know the owner of Pro Tackle Solutions and go there all the time! Hahaha.
George Cawthorn

Italian bass

Post by George Cawthorn »

Sponzo those are some pretty nice looking catches. Just curious what slang names do you call the pigs, toads, hogs and lunkers in Italy?
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

Originally Posted By: geobassSponzo those are some pretty nice looking catches. Just curious what slang names do you call the pigs, toads, hogs and lunkers in Italy?
Thanks George...
It Italy we call the big bass Bonzo(a slang sinonimous of fat, like yours lunker), porcello(pig), "big mama"(mostly used for big pike)
Generally in slang call the bass "branzo"..then depends on the areas...
About "Lunker" in my signature there is "lunker turner" because i and my fishing friend "shot"(you say that?) the bass so hard with 2 hands "turning" the fish!! >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
I'm famous for my shots with 2 hands!!! >/grin.gif" alt="grin" title="grin" height="15" width="15" />
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

Originally Posted By: Fire BallOriginally Posted By: The sponzo®Originally Posted By: Ron LehmanWelcome to the site. Nice pics as well. We would welcome more pictures of your float tube set-up! Great to see the Castaic lures made it to Italy.

I love the Castaic!!

I actually know the owner of Pro Tackle Solutions and go there all the time! Hahaha.

Is Wayne the owner?
Very polite and friendly ... I believe that be ordering again in the future ..
Fire Ball

Italian bass

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: The sponzo®Originally Posted By: Fire BallOriginally Posted By: The sponzo®
I love the Castaic!!

Is Wayne the owner?
Very polite and friendly ... I believe that be ordering again in the future ..
Yes, Wayne is the owner. He is definitely a good guy.
ukey28

Italian bass

Post by ukey28 »

Hey Sponzo,
Don't have to be humble 6 - 7 pounds is big in 90% of the US!!! Nice fish. Other than Pike what other freshwater gamefish to you persue? Are there smallmouth bass in Italy. Are the bass in Sicily harder to catch than the bass in Naples?
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

Originally Posted By: ukey28Hey Sponzo,
Don't have to be humble 6 - 7 pounds is big in 90% of the US!!! Hice fish
But we haven't 10 pounds bass and over... >/cry.gif" alt="cry" title="cry" height="15" width="15" />
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

hahahaha...

Meatballs? I am a 10 pounder!!!!!