Back Breaking

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
allen howard

Back Breaking

Post by allen howard »

LOL I'll add that to my workout routine. It was worse when I was around 250 but it's not as bad now that I'm down to 180. Plus the excersise has increased my stamina on the tourneys.
ukey28

Back Breaking

Post by ukey28 »

Found it tiring carrying that 70 pounds all day did ya??!!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
allen howard

Back Breaking

Post by allen howard »

LOL yeah now my tackle bag wieghs that much. You'd be surprised how much better it is without all that extra weight I have an extra amount of energy. Usually after 3 hours I was already hurting and struggling. It's usally now about 7 hours.
George Cawthorn

Back Breaking

Post by George Cawthorn »

I've had problems with my back muscles fishing from the shoreline too. I have noticed that it is usually the worst on cold windy days.

One thing I have tried to loosen up the muscles and ease the pain is a product called Kwan Loong Oil. It is a strong muscle rub similar to Tiger Balm but much more powerful.

It is made in Singapore and and imported by Prince of Peace Ent., Hayward CA, 94545, www.popus.com
allen howard

Back Breaking

Post by allen howard »

I had thought about useing a linament but the smell and with the heat and sweating. I think streching and warming up would work better. Maybe afterwards with a cold one in my hand. LOL..