DOUBLE DIGIT

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Fire Ball

DOUBLE DIGIT

Post by Fire Ball »

Fishing at the Lagoon was really good yesterday, at least for Butch and I. The water temperature was down to about 56, but the fish were still pretty active. I ended up catching a total of 8 fish, with the biggest being 10 lbs! I was really happy about getting a DD!! >/grin.gif" alt="grin" title="grin" height="15" width="15" /> I also had one that was 7 lbs, which was also awesome, and then I think two that were about 4 lbs and the others were around 2 lbs each. It was really exciting when one of the 2 lbers exploded on my blade right at the boat as I was pulling it out of the water to recast! My lure was halfway out of the water when the fish hit it, haha! Within the last 30 minutes of fishing, I caught a quick 2 lber and then made another cast right back to the same spot and I felt my spinnerbait get slammed by the DD! It really thrashed that spinnerbait, lol. Overall it was a really awesome day!! Thanks Butch!

George Cawthorn

DOUBLE DIGIT

Post by George Cawthorn »

Wow that is totally awesome Fireball!!!! Those are some major Lagoon pigs.

Very impressive indeed. Nice pics
wgbassgirl

DOUBLE DIGIT

Post by wgbassgirl »

Those are great...awesome. Thanks for sharing for those of us that have snow falling outside.
Fire Ball

DOUBLE DIGIT

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: geobassWow that is totally awesome Fireball!!!! Those are some major Lagoon pigs.

Very impressive indeed. Nice pics
Thanks Geo! I actually caught one even bigger yesterday! >/shocked.gif" alt="shocked" title="shocked" height="15" width="15" /> I'll post it up later.

Originally Posted By: bassinwg6Those are great...awesome. Thanks for sharing for those of us that have snow falling outside.
Thanks. No problem.
heylucky

DOUBLE DIGIT

Post by heylucky »

That is AWESOME! Fieball! I saw you and your Dad Launching the boat that morning.. I was thinking to myself "I wonder if they have been catching anything"? Because as far as shoreline fishing in going...well, its not? Those are some GREAT FISH! Looks like Butch is getting some Competition? LOL!
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish"
brendanc

DOUBLE DIGIT

Post by brendanc »

Hey congrats on the DD!!! Butch really has those bass dialed in... it's really nice that he takes you out and shares his knowledge with you.

Looking forward to seeing the other pig you mentioned. Must have been a really awesome day for you guys.
Brendan C.
Fire Ball

DOUBLE DIGIT

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: BassaholicThat is AWESOME! Fieball! I saw you and your Dad Launching the boat that morning.. I was thinking to myself "I wonder if they have been catching anything"? Because as far as shoreline fishing in going...well, its not? Those are some GREAT FISH! Looks like Butch is getting some Competition? LOL!
Ah, you must have seen me on Thursday when I was taking the boat out with my dad. These fish I caught on Sunday on Butch's boat, haha. I've hear the shore fishing has been slow, but I still know one guy that hasn't been doing too bad.

Originally Posted By: BrendanHey congrats on the DD!!! Butch really has those bass dialed in... it's really nice that he takes you out and shares his knowledge with you.

Looking forward to seeing the other pig you mentioned. Must have been a really awesome day for you guys.
Yep, it was really fun. Thanks!