Hi Everybody! Its been a while

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Hey Boys and Girls, >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
Its been a while since I stopped by. As some of ya know I was laid up at home from January until July of last year and when I went back to work it was full bore and it hasn't stopped since. But with the BASSmaster Classic only a month away, I had to come back! And I'm glad to be here. I hope everybody had a nice holiday. I did some looking around and there have been some serious fish caught! Dam Fireball, what have you been eating, Those fish are huge! >/shocked.gif" alt="shocked" title="shocked" height="15" width="15" />
Well Its Classic time again! I was curious to see if everybody wants to have the third annal Classic Contest and Elite Series League this year? It has been a lot of fun to do. Wendy won the first Classic and Geo the second I think. But who know what can happen this year. So let me know by replies and if we are all in favor I'll run it hopefully with the usual help from Wendy and Brendan.
Best to everyone,
Frank >/sick.gif" alt="sick" title="sick" height="15" width="15" />
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
Fire Ball

Post by Fire Ball »

Lets definitely do the contest again! And yes, those bass I caught were huge, but the bite died a couple weeks later and now it is really slow. I have resorted to saltwater fishing the last couple weeks which I like even better now! >/laugh.gif" alt="laugh" title="laugh" height="15" width="15" />
jmukes13

Post by jmukes13 »

Count me in! >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Well that's 2. Slink let me know he's in. Long cast and Med cast I'm sure of. JLBait and Rebait and Debate. Want to play. Any of you new folks care to join in the fun. We have a classic contest where you pick a team and they get points for where they place and if they make the cut. The winner gets the Famous Bassinusa Hat and a trophy, and of course some of our sponsors kick in some goodies. Then after the classic we have a fantasy league wher e you pick a twelve man team. we break the season down into three legs. You can change a third of your team at the breaks between the different legs of the season. We have a winner of each leg and a grand champion at the end of the season. Winner gets a fabulous Bassinusa hat and some goodies and the grand champ gets a hat, a trophy and a bigger bag of goodies. One thing for sure everybody had fun. Midwest Fishing Tackle was a great sponsor for last years season. Let me know. If you have questions feel free to PM me.
Frank
Longcast

Post by Longcast »

It has been a while since I have been here. I was looking forwarding to this contest. With that said, count me in!!!
kspringer

Post by kspringer »

count me in!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!
mofish

Post by mofish »

Welcome back and I in as well!!!
Thanks,
Conley Staley
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

I'm always in... I just remove myself from prize eligibility...
Brendan C.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Oh boy! The pros are back in town! How about some of those Atlantic BAss guys. I know they're pretty competitive! Mofish gonna get the wife involved? Might work out after last year!LOL
Kevin you scare me. You got in late last year and for I while I thought you were gonna run away with it! I have get the word out to Meallen and PbBass. Lets get some more folks involved!
mofish

Post by mofish »

Oh yea she will be involved! Unfortunatly I am still working away from home, but it is a great job. I am hoping here in the next couple months she will be coming up here to stay with me for a while! Being new Grandparents (yea) will play a big part in that! (When she will come up)Got a keeper Grandaughter 9.09 lbs!! My new Future fishing buddy!!!
Thanks,
Conley Staley